Monday, April 21, 2008

Revlon Run Walk for Women's Cancer

https://www.revlonrunwalk.com/la/secure/MyWebPage.cfm?pID=435529

Please take a minute to help. It will make your day a lot brighter...I promise. It's not about the amount, it's about the intent. Do it for you...
and have a beautiful day....

xoxo - Carrie Ann

>>>


Hi Everyone...

This year I have been fortunate enough to be asked to co-host the Revlon Run Walk for Women's Cancers on May 10th with my favorite Magnum PI star, Tom Selleck!. This is a huge and inspirational event with over 50,000 participants. I want to do my part in working hard to raise money for this great cause. However, I cannot do it alone- I need your help.

Everyone has a connection and a story with this disease. This is why we all need to do our part. I personally have lost many family members to cancer. It hits very close to home. We are in a new day in age where science is getting close to an answer. By raising money we are helping those suffering with cancer fight and those who have risk in their future have a stronger chance for survival.

This is a disease that we are all affected by. Over 1.4 million cases are diagnosed every year. Cancer is the second leading cause of death in this country. However, progress is being made, “improvements in cancer detection, diagnosis, and treatment have increased the survival rate of many types of cancer.”

I have set up a fundraising page. I am encouraging all to donate, small or large, every bit helps. I have not set a goal for donations because I want to raise as much money as possible! There is no limit as to how much money can be contributed if everyone pitches in. If you would like to donate please visit:

https://www.revlonrunwalk.com/la/secure/MyWebPage.cfm?pID=435529



“Whatever you do you’ll be glad you joined in this important fight against women’s cancers”.

Best Wishes

-Carrie Ann Inaba



If you would like to walk/run with us, we'd love to have you.....It's going to a great day. It only takes a few hours of your time to do it....if you do..please visit:

https://www.revlonrunwalk.com/la/secure/TeamWebPage.cfm?tid=4138

Sign up with our team #822.

For more information please visit: http://www.revlonrunwalk.com/